Casual Office Assistant Needed
Join an award-winning education team that's expanding rapidly!
Fizzics Education is on the lookout to recruit an energetic person to help support a vibrant and growing office team that supports educational science outreach to schools, libraries, museums, kids parties & more across NSW, VIC, ACT & QLD.
Location: Seven Hills, Sydney
- Weekdays from 9:00am to 5:00pm.
- Flexible work hour arrangements are available.
- Working from our head office in Sydney, you will work with our friendly sales & administrative team in customer service and a variety of general administrative duties including data entry and invoicing.
Required Experience, Qualifications and Skills
- At least 12 months of proven experience in a similar role.
- Demonstrated experience in customer service.
- Your English communication skills need to be of the highest standard on the phone, email & social media.
- Strong ability to relate to variety of stakeholders from teachers, government representatives and corporate executives through to busy parents and vacation care staff.
- Professional, friendly and helpful phone manner.
- Superior organisational skills with a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Self motivation and initiative, with a willingness to learn & contribute in a dynamic environment.
- A working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite as well as in cloud-based computing applications.
- A willingness to provide generalist administrative support as required.
- Ability to work to deadlines and adhere to stated availabilities.
- Commitment to WHS and EEO principles within the workplace.
Preferred Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in coordinating meetings, events and funding transfers.
- A basic knowledge of the needs of an education team.
- TAFE Frontline Customer Service course or similar.
- An interest to grow your current skill set and meet challenges with a smile!
Fun qualifications, skills & experience
- What things would you love us to know about?
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a Working with Children Check as required by legislation.
The successful applicant's role may be expanded depending upon interest, availability and qualifications.
Applications close 28 May 2016
Sounds like your sort of work? We'd love to hear from you!
Please click here to apply!