You will need:
1. Have an adult drill out cut small holes in the bottom of 2 trays - leave one box without holes!
2. Place the bin without holes where you want the worm farm to be. For collecting excess water.
3. Stack one 'holey' bin on top of the 1st bin. Line with newspaper and add 4 handfuls of soil.
4. Add some food scraps (avoid meat if possible), stir through, then add the composting worms.
5. Moisten the box with water then cover with flat newspaper sheets to exclude light.
6. Once the box is about half full with worms, add another 'holey' box on top and repeat steps 3 to 5
7. In a week your worms should move into the top box, leaving the middle box with composted soil
for your garden. Make sure the soil in the bins doesn't get too dry.
8. Dont forget to clean out the bottom bin. Dont add too much food - it will rot instead of being eaten!