About Fizzics Ed
Kids science parties
Search by Type
Archaeology & Rocks
Early learner science
Flight & Space
Force & Movement
Giftware for geeks
High School Science
Puzzles & Games
Search by Cost
$5.00 - $9.99
$10.00 - $14.99
$15.00 to $24.99
$25.00 to $49.99
Shipping & Handling
Delivery & Returns
Science party ideas to complement a science themed party
Science party decorations and theme ideas
The following describes a number of great ideas parents have used to complement our science parties:
Turn your home into a 'mad scientists laboratory' using simple household items, all you need is imagination and add a bit of fun!
- Place rubber reptiles, spiders and insects into old glass jars. Fill with coloured water and screw the lid on and you've got some colourful biological specimens to look at.
- Get the kids to arrive in a scientist constume, with a door prize for each guest (eg. wacky glasses or our own magic spectacles)
- Make signs with chalk or your computer depicting beakers, test tubes, 'danger' & 'radiation' signs. Aluminium foil makes for great space science creations!
- Make your own volcano cake or rocket cake. and add decorations of cellophane & coloured paper. On weekdays we can bring dry ice for 'volcano smoke' as an extra effect - just make the cake so that you can conceal a small cup of water in the volcano crater.
- Cover your walls with fake spider webs and place rubber spiders and snakes throughout the room. We can provide some realistic replicas of redbacks and sydney funnelwebs from our store.
- On weekdays we can enhance your theme by adding a bubbling cauldron of dry ice for your table
Science party games after our science party programme
- Make an Egyptian Mummy using toilet paper, the winning group takes all!
- Who can walk across bubble wrap without making it pop?
Think about spreading your weight!
- Use suction through straws to move Smarties or M&M's from one bowl to another.
- Tie a rope between two trees and then tie cinnamon donuts to the rope with string. Have the kids explore their dexterity > can you eat yours first with your hands behind your back?
- Archaeology - place creepy spider toys into a jelly cup per child. Dig it out with a spoon!
Be careful though of a choking hazard if you have young children attending.
- Give name tags to children at the start of the party, each with a chemical element symbol clearly showing eg, 'Au is the symbol for Gold'. Place a periodic table chart on a wall > what's your symbol?
- Of course, we usually run the science party for you but our free science experiment section has over 100 science party ideas that can help to expand the party further, just pick what you feel comfortable with. If you need help in running your own science party, just contact us and we'll help out where we can!
- Combine our science kits with your own creativity to run your own science party!
You can use our online science store as a resource for your next science party!
Want the latest free science experiments?
Sign up below!
Competitions on Facebook!
Just click on the link below for your chance to win cool science gear!
Enter Facebook here
Casual Positions Available!
Click here for details!
Cool Company Awards