HoytsIQ; Live science shows and IMAX movies!
This month we launched HoytsIQ, an immersive cinema experience where patrons experience the power of IMAX film documentaries with live science shows by Fizzics Education. We’ve created a series of science shows that link directly to IMAX 3D documentaries such as:
- Deep Sea 3D directed by Howard Hall
- Hubble 3D directed by Toni Myers
- Galapagos 3D directed by Al Giddings and David Clar
- Space Station 3D directed by Toni Myers
- To The Arctic 3D directed by Greg MacGillivray
- Under the Sea 3D directed by Howard Hall
For more information get in touch with the Fizzics office!
All the best!
Find out more about the author
Join our newsletter for more science teaching thoughts & ideasIf you enjoyed this post you might also like these related posts:
- Fizzics Takes Australian Science to China
- Whale science shows with Australian National Maritime Museum