You will need:
1. Moisten the strips of paper in the vinegar
2. Stack a pile of coins, alternating the two types of coins.
3. Now separate each coin type with a piece of vinegar soaked paper.
4. Moisten your finger tips in vinegar.
5. Hold the coin stack on the ends with the moistened fingers.
6. Feel a buzz?
You just made a wet cell battery. A battery usually contains two types of metals separated by an acid. A chemical reaction between the two metals produces an electric current that continues until one of the metals is used up.
You can find wet cell batteries in cars but don't experiment with them, the electricity within a car battery can be very dangerous.
Find out more about how batteries work.